Low breathing rate, indigestion, nose block. Suggested DNS surgery. Solution?

I have always a low breating rate, and indigestion, along with nose block , the nose gets blocked the moment i get a burp, a burp which is NOT AT ALL satisfactory, and feels something is coming back in my nasal cavity . ENT says i got to do DNS surgery, i was tolk that i have reflux disease 8 years back. whenever i get burp i get a very had pricking sensation in my throat and i can feel my heart beat very fast.. kindly help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013