Low appetite, body itching, daily fever, tiredness, pain on right of stomach, lethargy. Remedy?

Hii Sir, I am Pankaj from India on 23rd June I felt some burning pain in my penis and frequent urination ,after couple of days i saw some blood and pus cells in my urine, I went to a doctor and in my urine test some blood and pus cells were found, Dr. gave me medicines and after 1 month I was 90% recovered , but from 23-24 July I felt serious pain in my T12-L1 backbone, the pain repeated after almost 12 Hr. and more and some times in 5-6 Hours. , I went to a orthopedic Dr. on 29th June, I did my X ray in Xray everything was ok..he found nothing and he gave me some medicines ,,now the pain is almost gone,,but I am facing some other problems like I have lost interest in eating, itching in my body, daily fever from last 6 days, tiredness, pain in right side of the stomach, laziness . Kindly suggest me something.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012