Low TSH level. Ultrasound showed multiple nodules. Have palpitation, dry cough, sore throat, no medication

Hi. I had a blood test result T3,T4 normal but Low TSH so i had ultrasound and scan that showed a multiple nodulle as soft in left lop and two small nodulles 6and 8 mm. In right lop almost hot but my doctor didnt send me for biopsy and i also have pulpitation and dry cough and sore throat on and off every 10 days. The two small nodulles are somehow cold or hot , my doctor didnt give me any medicine and prefered to do another ultrasound after one year. Thank you for helping me.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012