Low BP, dizziness. Cardiological test normal. BP getting high. Is it because of anxiety?

Hi, question on BP . I am a woman, age 53, cholesterol 182 (mostly good, not on meds). I exercise daily (aerobic, some weights), have vasovagal syncope . Cardiologist says it is a mild case. I had been having low BPS like 90/50, some dizziness . No meds, told me to hydrate, increase salt intake. Stress test/echo last July was normal. Lower BP number he said did not adjust as quickly as he would like, but said not to be concerned. He said it often indicates that I will have high BP at some point in my life. No weight issues but I do have chronic fatigue . SO - here s my question. I went to the MD for another reason and my BP was 135 over 88. He said it was a little high but I am always very nervous at the MD office. He took it again a minute later and it was 120/80. He said to check it at home from time to time. So yesterday I checked it in the afternoon and it was 137/90. I feel like I am having some anxiety - probably over this! I checked it after exercising today (15 mins after) and it was 126/80, pulse 70. What does this all mean? pre-hypertensive?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012