Low BP, discomfort in chest on eating dry things, shortness of breath, feeling of blood rushing inside the head on standing , bending, lightheadedness, pressure in neck and hand

Hello, I have such a problem: I m 24 years old, 179cm high and 56 kg heavy...My general health is not too bad, I eat healthy, not much ghee and fatty foods, plenty of vegetables and fruits. I have low blood pressure which is often making me feeling very tired even while just getting up. I m not especially active person, but I m a student and a housekeeper in my home so I daily have some physical activity connected with houseworks. I would like to get fit again, but I don t know how to do it without harming anything in my body. The thing that I must connect to above, is that since some time I experience some discomfort in my chest (like I would eat something dry and it would stuck in my oesophagus?) which is not really painful but annoying anyhow. And this comes few times a week these days. In 2008 I had careful heart tests ( usg , ekg etc.) because of my study field and the doctor said that he can see minimal valve insuffiency (or something like that but I don t remember exactly which valve and how exactly he named it. However he said that it is very common in young girls and left this just with prescribing me magnesium ) Do I have to check up my heart before starting any training because of that? The other problem what I have and I will as well post here (because maybe it is all connected?) is that very often I feel such a general cramp inside me, like I would have to control my diaphragm/lungs working properly, I feel huge discomfort with physical works that time because I feel like I don t get enough air. This feels like I would be very stressed (but I can t say if there would be any reason for it). What is more, since two or three weeks, I feel somewhat huge change of pressure in my blood when I stand up from a chair, from bed, or try to pick something what is below my belt level. It is like rush of blood inside head, but no dizziness or changes in vision . Just feeling like light-headed and feeling the pressure in my neck and head. Are these things above in need to go to GP in person, or this is normal, or maybe there are some simple advices? What according starting some extra sport activity? Thanks for any answers in Advance,
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012