Lots of pain in right shoulder going down to elbow, taste of blood in mouth. Took cortisone injections, no help. Solution ?

Hi I have a ongoing problem with my right shoulder lots of pain going down to my elbow and in to my hand wakes me through the night .i have had two cortisone injections already thay have not helped ,my doc things I could have something wrong with my gallbladder but I don t understand how this is relevant I have also had a taste of blood in my mouth and occassionally blood in sputum please help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013