Lot of migrating pain in the body. Advised Advil, RA factor test and ANA negative. Any ideas ?

daughter is 13. has been having a lot of pain that goes from one place to another. started with thumb better. two weeks later her foot was hurting really bad. now her hands are hurting. mostly in the first joint of each finger . and she says it is tingly too..and i saw one hand had gotten reddish purple and the other did not. any ideas? my family doc says give her advil ...she has had an RA factor blood test which came back negative .also her ANA was negative. Thank you for any advice.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013