Lost power in arm, leg, severe headache, chest tightness after drinking vodka. Allergic?

Hi, I was just wondering if I could be allergic to vodka...in October last year I was at a friends christening party and drank vodka next day I wasn t feeling great I lost the power in my arm and my leg went from under me and I had a severe headache 2days later I was admitted to hospital with expected stroke I spent a week in hospital turned out that I had bad migraine . I recently drank vodka and next day woke up with same symptoms, which rectified itself within 2days. Last night I drank vodka again bare in mind I only do have 4 or 5 vodkas with diet 7up today I have tight chest and headache. Could I be allergic??. I would appreciate your advice thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
YES MANY PAIENTS PRESENT LIKE THIS
YOU CAN HAVE ALLERGIC REACTION TO ANY SUSTANCE AT ANY TIME AT ANY AGE
IF YOU HAVE COME TOO KNOW PLEASE ELIMINATE IT FROM YOUR LIFE