Loss of patience, focus, unable to study. Heavy consumption of marijuana. Rehab center?

My son is 25 years old and is a heavy consumer of Marijuana and has lost patience , focus and unable to study or work without this. He tries to reach out to all the advantages of this and had no inclination of giving it up. Now he wants to get treated as he has a blank future. We want to help him out. Please suggest a rehab centre in XXXXXX Parents
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. You son has become dependent on marijuana to the point where he has loss of patience, focus and is unable to study. I believe that he would benefit from consulting a doctor and ultimately getting him to a rehabilitation center for drug abuse would be hugely beneficial to him. I hope you do so as soon as possible. Wishing your son the best in recovery.

I hope this helps. Take care of yourself and have a lovely day!