Loss of memory and pain in the head after having viral infection of the brain. Fibromyalgia diagnosed. Need help

I'm a 40 year old woman, two years ago I had some form of virus, similar to meningitis, I never had a lumber puncture. After 10 days in isolation at hospital I came home a 'different' person, I had lost some memory and felt no emotional ties to my loved ones. I am also finding my cognitive behaviour, memory and physical health have all declined - I have also had a continuous head pain. After several tests MRI, CT etc it has beem decided I have Fibromyalgia through elimination. In the last three months I have lost 3 stone. I feel cheated, I used to be fit, strong, a sponge for learning .... Now I physically hurt all over, and am in constant pain. All this is hampered by having a ruptured disc in my lower spine, which causes numbness and occasional incontinence
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013