Loss of focus, constant foggy feeling in mind, difficulty in recalling things, blurred vision on seeing bright light. Cause?

its been four months.....i am unable to concentrate on anything...i feel like some part of my mind is switched off...there is constant foggy felling in my mind which makes me unable to focus...when i watch cricket match i dont even remember scores...i cant remember time...i cant remember what happened yesterday or day before yesterday...i found difficulty in recalling things i have done(felling of confusion)...i cant remember anything(as i am unable to concentrate)...i also find out that when i saw bright light(from sun or anything in night) there is blurry vision in my eyes and i am unable to saw for 45-60 seconds...
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013