Loss of concentration, memory, weak erections, muscles, blurred vision, caused by masturbation addiction ?

Hi! Please, tell how to recover from over masturbation? I am ding since 5 years and now i am 19 year old guy. I have serious problem like Concentration, Memory Problems, and Absentmindedness, Weak Erections, week muscles, blur vision etc. Please tell me.. I am in very big troble
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012

Thanks for the query in healthcaremagic

When you say "recover from masturbation" that means you are too much worried about masturbation.

Masturbation is a normal and safest method of sexual activity for both male and female.

Masturbation as such will not cause any health problems.

Do not relate memory problems, hair loss, weight loss, weakness, vision problems with masturbation.

If at all you have these problems, it may be due to some other reason which you need to investigated.

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine