Loss of balance while walking, standing. Taking medication for high BP. History of leg pain. Cure?

Am 67 years old. Recently I started loosing my balance. It appears as am half asleep and loosing my balance while walking/standing. Am on regular medicine for high BP since last 4 years. Suffering from knee pain and left foot pain since last 8 months. I do little physical exercise. Have been advised not to sit knee fold on the floor and not to use indian wc commode. Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
better you consult a neurologist,who will do CT if required and advise you as needed.