Loss of appetite, eagerness to eat but gets vomiting feeling on tasting, having weakness, numbness in arms and legs

I havent been eating lately, i stopped eating less and less a couple months ago at first it was becouse i was trying to lose weight but then the food wouldnt go in and all i could do is taste it but then wanting to vomit after and now i get a feeling of being afraid of food when i see it or about to eat it i get hungry and want to eat but when im about to it like i cant eat the food and ive been feeling really weak with no strenght my feets nd arms get numb out of nowhere i want to know what this could be ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012