Loose watery stools after drinking six glasses of water. Normal or serious symptoms?

Hi! I am xxxxxx. In the early morning after I woke up I had a habit of drinking 5-6 glasses of water than I go for bathroom than I will be having a very good free motion but at the end I am having very loose water motion. I dont experience any pain or anything. Is this any disease or normal? Please answer my query. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Hi.Nothing to worry.Drinking plenty of water is good for your health.Passing loose watery motion at the end is not a problem,unless it is associated with weakness which occurs in dehydration.If no other complaint is there,you need not worry.It's physiological,not pathological.Take care.