Loose testicle sack, pain in testicles after getting up, wearing boxers. Causes for condition?

Hi Any one here I am a 29 years male. Three days back I find that my testical sack has loosened up drastically. Though there is no irritation or pain, but I at times feel drastic pain in my testicals when I try to get up from bed after lying for a long time. Can anyone help? What is the problem? Should I consult a urologist or is it normal. I never use to wear underwear as I use boxers. Is the problem due to that or is there any other reason.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
There is a high chance that you may be suffering from a condition called varicocele.You need to consult a surgeon to confirm the diagnosis.