Loose stools with upper stomach pain. Many pills but no help. Quick remedy ?

since last 6 months i am suffering with loose consistency of stool , sometimes 3-4 times a day and sometime upper stomach pain. During this long period I have been ok on 4 occassions, first time my doc gave me normaixine for 5 days, second time my doc prescribed me Econorm for 3 days, Third time doc gave me Pantocid DSR for 10 days and lsatly on fourth time Pan - D & Normaxine for 6-weeks. but every time after 2-3 days I again have same symptoms, This month I have taken Bifilac HP & Rabonik 20 for one week and Velgut & Rabonik 20 for 10 days and Econorm for 2 days. At present, I have burning loose stool, much gas coming out thruogh my food pipe, upper stomach pain, loose feeling at anus , kindly suggest me what I am suffering from and what is the remedy
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012