Loose stools, bloating. Taking rabeprazole. Will aloe vera capsules help?

First thing in the morning I have urgency to use my bowels and they are usually loose. I am working through what is causing it by trial and error. Rabeprozole Sandoz helps but I dont want to use it continually. I have been suggested aloe veta capsules may also help. I would like to know what may help my lethagic and tiredness in the morning.
I feel I am eating plenty and because I am often bloated feel fat. My doctor has checked my health for other problems that may cause this problem and I am perfectly healthy (including a colonoscopy) Thankyou Linda
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013