Loose scrotum, seems empty, stretchy skin. Is it due to masturbating? Should i be worried?

Hello; I was just a little concerned considering the fact that my scrotum has become extremely loose in a sense . It almost seems empty, other than the testicles, they are lower, and the skin is unbelievably stretchy. I have been masturbating since 6yearsis this the cause for it . I have no idea, and I don t even know if I should be worried. It just seems very very weird, almost to the point that I can t look or touch them.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012