Loose penis skin after using Vimax. What to do now?

My name is Ali and i am from bangladesh dhaka I have used two bottles of vimax from uk and now my penis upper skin became loose size has gone small and it stays shrink all the time. It do not grow that big in size penis when I get a hard on but the size a bit thick so I don t know what to do now. Please suggest me something. And help me out. If you want I can send you my penis picture so that you can give me better suggestion and some medicine for at least of 1 inch I want to increase in length. So please help me out. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you. Regards Ali.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
No medicine can make the skin loose or make the penis shrink in size.
it is just the way you look at it.
Get examined and get treated with a urologist. There are good english medicines that an make you better.
Best regards