Loose motion, poor digestion, burps, bloated stomach. Any treatment?

I m facing a poor digestion from last 2 years n i fed up of going to so many doctors, nuthing helped me.. Wat exactly happens actually when i eat food just after that my tummy comes out n i feel like that the food is not digesting n after i start getting burbs n start feeling so much of gas n feel like motion n when i go wash room fr motion its like watering n loose motions nt the proper motions n i m suffering frmm the same problem frm last 2years plz help mee out..
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
IF EVERYTHING IS NORMAL
GO TO ALLERGY DOCTOR AND GET ALLERGY TESTS DONE FORFOODS
GET BLOOD SERUM TEST FOR SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES FOR MILK WHEAT POTATO AND OTHER MAJOR FOODS YOU TAKE STOP THE FOOD TO GET RESULTS