Long term side effects of taking Naratriptan 2.5mg for frequent headaches?

Hello sir & madam, I had long term migraine (past 3 years). Details..... First 2 years got headache when i was traveling, periods,feast ...(monthly 3 or 4 times) Then i was in pregnant, in the 10 month time no headache. After month after delivery i got headache weekly 3 or 4 times . I use lot of pain killer injection, and paracetamol for temporary relief. After 8 months stop the feeding and consult the neurologist doctor and take propranolol Hydrochloride 10mg (Ciplar) flunarizine 10mg (auranil) Valproic Acid 250mg Naratriptan 2.5MG (When Head ache) After take this tabs 3 month no regular head ache(like weekly ones) After 3 month head ache come 3days once we decide stop all the medicine take Naratriptan 2.5MG when in head ache. so weekly 3 to 4 Naratriptan 2.5MG tabs is ok or not good. Thank you sir
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012