Long term depression and social phobia. On phenelzine. Bipolar 2 disorder?

Hello, i am wondering if i may suffer from bipolar 2 disorder? I have had treatment resistant depression for approx 17 years, tried many antidepressants and none of which have really kept me stable. I have had 3 episodes of euphoria when coming off an antidepressant or starting one, only to lead to feeling depressed again. Im currently taking phenelzine which made me feels great for about 7 weeks but now i am feeling very flat again and my social phobia has set in.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013