Long lasting headache and strange feeling in chest while taking Vyvanse

Long lasting headache and strange feeling in chest while taking Vyvanse I was prescribed Vyvanse for add about two weeks ago. A week into treatment I woke with a headache in the back of my head and in my neck. The headache is still with me, though it s more all over the head now rather than localized. Along with the onset of the headache I ve been having uncomfortable feelings in my chest that are hard to describe and nausea that comes and goes. The headache and the feeling in my chest are constant though. Should I worry? I ve never had this feeling in my chest before and I m not prone to headaches that last days on end. I m usually headache free. I m asking because it s all a bit disconcerting. Could Vyanse cause all of that?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011