Living in hot climate. Got white spots on chest, back, arms. Reason?

Dear Sir, I am would like to ask some questions. - I am 21 years old. Female. - My hometown has cold climate. But Now, I live in the town which has hot climate for about 4 months. - I have got some small white spots on my chest , back and mainly on upper arms. - Those white spots are increasing. When it is hot, I sweat a lot. - How can I do that? I feel very disappointed. - I don t have enough money to cure that. - I hope u will send me a mail how to do that. - I will be very happy if receive your mail. Sincerely, A patient.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012