Liver problem. Leg and stomach swelling. Advise on health status and medication?

Dear Team, I am Ayush Kataruka residing at Purulia, West Bengal. My father, Anup Kataruka aged 52 years is facing liver problem. He is also facing swelling of his legs and stomach. I have shown him in Apollo Hospital, Ranchi on June 25, 2012. I have also carried various Blood test , CT Scan and Echo test of my father (all reports attached). The doctors prescription are also attached. Please advise on the status of my father s health, medicines prescribed and further course of treatment.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012