Liver pain during morning

i i am suffering from some liver pain during morning i am a regular drinker from last year
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Please under go Liver function tests . Alcohol is an old raskal, try to say goodby , Liv 52 DS 1 tablet twice daily will help you to improve your liver functions.
hi,alcohol is the add on factor for such problems so ,try to reduce it slowly,proper diagnosis can be made after proper examination and investigation,keep a check on your weight too,till than u can take cap.LIV 52 twice a day
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
It is encouraging to see that you are seeking help for your problem. Although it is difficult to pin point the pain to liver (could be due to gastritis or gall bladder inflammation also), it does not matter. It is a well known fact that long term alcohol use can damage various organs in our body and liver is definitely one of them.

Consult a physician to evaluate the extent of damage which might have been caused by alcohol. Consider visiting a deaddiction specialist/psychiatrist for quitting alcohol use, which is the root of your problem. All the best.
HI !
I think you already know that Alcohol can cause damage to your liver.
Now,do one thing-Go for check up and find out that and take medication.