Liver enzymes elevated. Had liver panel done. Enzyme levels dropped to 105. Dangerous levels?

I had a blood work up done in July in which my liver enzymes were elevated at 108. My GP thought his might be due to gallbladder removal in June. (No stones just a non functioning gallbladder). I had a liver panel done in October that showed my levels had dropped to 105. My doctor has stopped my Paxil (20mg). But I continue to take 40 mg of prosec due to severe acid reflux . Are these levels considered dangerous? I go back for repeat lab work at the end if the month. Thank you for your time!
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012