Liver cysts. Enlarged abdomen with weight loss. What could be the treatment?

My mom have liver cysts i need more information of it like treatments what can she eat what cant she eat because shes keep telling me she cant eat any thing with antibiotics i am afraid that some doctor in china is giving her the wrong information she they also told her there s no way to treat it. shes been having liver cysts for about 5 years now it could be longer, her abdominal is pretty big and she lost a lot weight thought the year few other thing the doctor told her is not this kind of liver cysts can only be control she have to watch the stuff her eating and things like that.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013