Little petechiae on inner thigh. Is it due to Bruffein Cold, has anti platelet properties?

Hi, I m a 19 year old female and I woke up today with what seems to be a little bit of petechiae on my inner thighs- I ve done lots of research and looked at photos - and I m pretty sure it s because of a medication I ve been taking for a cold. 3 days ago I started taking Bufferin Cold, which has anti- platelet properties, I was also prescribed a Seretide Accuhaler, Nasonex , and Codeine . My regular medications are Lamictal , Vyvanse, and Lo Seasonique . I m on a trip, so the doctor here is expensive (creepy too), I don t want to go back unless it s really necessary. My sister is a nurse and says she thinks I m fine. I m going to stop taking the Bufferin Cold, I only have 3 pills left anyways and I m no longer congested. I feel like this isn t a coincidence and it is most likely a result of the antiplatelet medication. The doctor didn t seem concerned over the phone, and said I could stop by if I wanted to. I m considering waiting and tracking it with photographs to see if it gets better or worse. What are your thoughts? I really appreciate everything you have to say. Thank you so much for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012