Little pain in hip, cannot flex foot or circle the ankle . Reasons ?

I had little pain in my hip and had to switch sides to sleep on the two nights ago; hobbled around yesterday because leg wouldn t work right and today cannot flex foot or circle the ankle either direction. I can still feel to the touch on the foot but it s lazy and I have to lift leg higher to not trip myself because of the foot. Will call my doctor tomorrow for appointment next week. If it gets worse, should I go to emergency, Oh, I m female, 55 years old tomorrow.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012