Little, itchy, gray bumps on toe. Histroy of small cut at the joint. Reason?

Hi. I've had a small cut near the joint on my right second toe a couple of weeks ago. It became very itchy but I figured it was healing so I ignored it. I then realize that around the spot where I've had the cut, little itchy bumps starting to appear. Now the skin at my joint and around it is hard and extremely itchy and the shade of grey. It now hurts when I bend my toes because the skin on the joint had torn due to the hard skin effect. What could be the cause of this and how should I go about dealing with this?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013