Liquid poops, earlier had stomach pain below belly button. Treatment?

i woke up this morning and everything was fine i drank some tea and like 15 min after i drank it i pooped it was normal for me because my regulation starts when i wake up a little later my stomache was hurting a little below my belly button it was all day i had not eaten anything so around 10 11pm after i get home i eat a sandwich and i start to feel better about an hour or so later im pooping liquid and its 3:22am and im still pooping liquid do i need to see a doctor
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Hi, thank you for writing to HCM. You probably ate something you are allergic to or the food was contaminated. I would advise that you take oral rehydration solution and if it persists, then you need to see a doctor.
I wish you good health