Lips slightly pushed to one side making the face asymmetrical, noticeable to many. Cause and remedy?

My lips are slightly pulled to one side ,why? But some people has noticed that I mean only some people has noticed that! This makes my face a little unsymmetrical My family member are telling that,i was not having this previously only after 15,17 years of my age,some people started noticing this Can you tell me the usual reasons & remedy for this? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012

it could be that you have a facial nerve palsy that would account for your symptoms. there are many causes and your dr should be able to identify what the problem is with a physical exam and some further tests.

best wishes