Lips have a tendency to get really dried, chapped, white bump at the meeting point of 2 lips. How to heal this ?

My lips have a tendency to get really dried, chapped skin on them when its cold, I get sick or random weather change. Recently my bottom lip was really chapped and I pulled/peeled off the skin as I usually do. The next day I woke up to a white bump on the right side of my lip near the meeting point of my upper lip. It hurts that side of the lip if I smile now, is this because I peeled off my dry skin? How can I help Kylie heal faster?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013