Lipoma on left upper shoulder has begun to grow, getting red and painful. What to do ?

Hi, I am a 44 year old female with a lipoma left upper shoulder , dx at least 15 years ago with the plan to not remove due to harmless. Now it s begun to grow and is at least 12 cm in diameter and over the past week has become red to one side . A circular area dark red now about 4 cm in diameter has formed. The entire mass is extremely painful. I no longer have insurance. I ve called a few Doctors and Nobody wants to see me since I have no insurance. I am having low grade fever , chills, and dizziness today and fear this will not just go away as I had hoped. Any information or wisdom you have would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013