Lip swelling, increased sensitivity inside lips, under tongue. Had cold sore inside lips in the past. Cause?

I woke up this morning with both my upper and lower lip swollen. It is very sensitive on the inside of my lips . Also the underneath side of my tongue is very sensitive. This has never happened before. I had a cold sore on the inside of my upper lip starting a few days prior to this happening would that have anything to do with it? I have no blisters. What could this be caused from? Also, this is the day after Christmas so I have been eating pretty traditional foods. Glass of champagne.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012