Lightheaded, face paleness, numbness, darkened vision, blue lips, ear numbness, vomiting after sprints, intense exercise. Treatment?

Hi I am a 22 year old male. I tend to get lightheaded, pale in the face, numb sensation in my face, darkened vision , shut and numbed ear sensation and blue lips after doing heavy lifting or sprints or intense exercise. I used to be a sprinter since I was 14 and stopped when I became 18. Every time i did sprints these symptoms would rise and i would vomit . I have tried everything from a dietary point of view. I have a blood pressure of 117/64. My heart rate isn’t necessarily high when the symptoms occur and during my sprint seasons i was quite fit and didn’t get winded what so ever when exercising. Please help it has been a problem for a very long time.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012