Light sweats, numb hands, depressed due to stomach bug lasting for long. Is anxiety taking over?

I came down with what seemed to be a stomach bug a month ago. I had a panic attack (I think) on the second day. The whole illness has been very draining and put me in a bad mood most of the time. It s just wearing off but the whole experience has left me rather down and depressed with anxiety of the bug or another illness returning. I ve had a lot of time on my own which isn t nice when you re ill and down. I ve also woken in light sweats and with completely numb hands. Is anxiety taking over? I ve never had troubles with it before. Many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013