Light pink spot on the stomach, not itchy or raised, have tendency of tanning intensely. Sign of skin cancer?

recently i have had a small about the size of a pea light pink spot on my stomach i do not tan i do not go out side much although i used to tan alot when i was in high school about seven years ago the spot is not scaly raised or itchy or bothersome in any way other then it is stressing me mentally i am concerned its skin cancer because i cant find anything online about a pink spot on the stomach it just appeared suddenly ani am a female 26 yrs of age two smal children who need me and no job no insurence please help!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012