Light headed, nausea, gastritis, chest pain. Tested for heart attack. Bad diarrhea. Advice?

I have been light headed, nauseous , and feeling gas in stomach And in chest .....sometimes alma seltzer helps a lot, other times not as much. They tested for heart attack , and it wasn t that. Have not thrown up or had diarrhea ....... But have lost 15 pounds in last 4 weeks.....its been going on too long to be a virus.......also they said there was blood in my urine.....not sure if that s related or not.......any ideas what this sounds like?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013