Light-headed, dizziness, panic attacks, excessive thirst, high pulse rate. Causes for symptoms?

hi for the past week i ve been feeling lightheaded and a bit dizzy. Maybe panicky at times. The past 2 days I ve been very very thirsty. I ve had about 4 Liters of water today so far and I m still thirsty. Sometimes when I get up I feel my heart hammering in my chest . What could this be? I m 30 year old female. I don t smoke . I rarely drink. I m average weight. I eat healthy and exercise a few times a week. :/
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013