Light headache, heavy eyes. Visual field test suggested. Using eye glasses. Advise?

Hi Doctor,
I am feeling lightly headache and heavy behind my both eyes. Due to the heaviness I am feeling lazy bordumness. It is happening since few month back. I wears eye glasses since year 2007/8 onwards and optician had asked me to go and see your Dr then I booked appointment and my GP Dr sent me to specialist they said asymmetric cupping require a visual field test and clinic appointment and date has been fixed 5th June 2013.

My quire is, If this problem was belong to the eye sight or something else? My DOB 1/11 I live in Farnborough.

It it would be highly appreciated for your valued answer.

Thank you

Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013