Light colored patch on either side of nose, frequently suffer with allergic cold. How can I get rid of this?

hi,i am having light color patch on either side of my nose , they r like not some kind of out growth or deposition ,its more like the skin near the eye corner of my nose has turned yelloish white its more like normel skin to me but is visble n on left side its long patch n right side small dot type.somtimes in the early in the morning it is less visble.i suffer from allergic cold so alot fo sneezing ,runny nose watery n itchyeyes.i m 29 years old.i don t think its xanthelisma bcoz i am very concious of my diet n have never eaten things that could harm my body .so pls pls help me know what is it?n how can i get rid of it?natural ways to treate it. thanks alot.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013