Lichen planus pigmentosus, dapsone, substitute for dapsone in homeopathy

i am suffering from lichen planus pigmentosus since last 8 months. I have been prescibed tab. dapsone for the same by my dematologist.However, i have come across severe drug raction for dapsone.Subsequently i have discontinued the same drug.Now i want to know whether there is any definative drug traetment in allopathy or not & if no whether any definative medicines in homeopathy to treat the condition, & if yes which drugs are useful How log do i have to take the treatment in homeopathy
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012