Lethargic, bloating after eating, hunger levels high, sleep patterns affected. What could be the reason?

Hello -- For almost ten years, I have dealt with the following symptoms that occur immediately after I eat. Within minute of finishing a meal (or even during), I become lethargic. My stomach bloats up and I feel as if I have put on five pounds in a matter of minutes. The lethargy becomes so bad that I often can not function and need to take a nap. At the same time, my hunger levels remain consistently high. I often can regurgitate fully eaten meals a half hour to an hour after intaking the meal. My sleep patterns are affected, as when I wake up, I normally feel as if I haven t slept at all.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012