Less weight, wants to gain ten kilos, vegetarian, lack of appetite. Will endura mass help?

i am 26 year old and my height is 5ft 7 inch... but my weight is only 50 kg...after 2 month i am going to get marry and want to put around 10kg in these 2 it possible using endura mass gain....i am a vegetarian and cant eat non veg...i dint feel hungry sometime (2-3 time in a week)..please suggest me what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
let me start by saying that its very easy to gain weight rather than loosing it, so in short yes you can upto 5-10 kilos in a couple of months, provided you follow a diet regimen and also a small workout regimen.
Since you are a vegetarian please try to find out plant protein sources such as soy beans, grams, green grams etc , make sure u eat a 100gms of protein a day.Eat at a specific time everyday, do not miss meals , add a vitamin tablet to your diet.
Now about the product you were asking me i've never heard of it , but i would reccomend you to take "serious mass" from optimum nutritions , but remember to hit the gym and do a mass workout program if you are using this or any other protein powder for that matter.
Please do not eat junk food to increase your weight this is very unhealthy, the best way for you to put on weight is to add muscle mass rather than adding fat, and the best way to do this is to workut 3-5 times a week, this will in turn boost your metabolism and your appetite will be on the rise .
Thank you and take care