Less weight, taking endura mass, Any side effects. Suggestions?

sir I am 32 years married man I feel my self under weight and my friends told me to take edura mass daily to gain weight . I have purchased it and started since two days back, now please suggest is it harmful to take endure mass. the company claims that it does not have any side effects please tell me should I continue or throw it in dustbin.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi!
welcome to HCM!
Endura mass is a balanced formulation of soy proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals and vitamins, there is no side effect except that it doesnt work for increasing weight of some people who have some other reason of low weight.

It provides up to 3480 extra calories per day other than the calories gained by regular diet. However for good physique, regular exercise is suggested.
hope this will help.take care!