Less facial hair, thin moustache. Is there any treatment to increase facial hair?

Hi Doctor, My name is Raj. I am 25 Yrs old. My problem is lack of facial hairs, moustache are countable and very thin. I have consulted a doctor for this and as per him I am quite normal and this is been observed in many peoples and no treatment is required / available to increase facial hairs. But, I feel really bad as I still looks like less than 20yrs old. I would appreciate if you could suggest me something that is helpful to increse facial hairs. Thank you Raj
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012