Leg pain, weight gain after auto accident. History of hysterectomy

Since my hysterectomy/ one year later auto accident I have progressively gone down hill . My legs ache in pain especially in the hip area when walking. The left leg gives me more trouble with swelling and overall I have gained at least 60 pounds due to the inactivity because IT HURTS. This is since 2008 ? My doctor for some unknown reason let me go and it could have been to get me to pursue a specialist that can actually help me. I noticed in cardio swimming a lot of itching as if circulation is down too but this still does not explain the pain pain pain . Its so tiring it never lets up
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. In my opinion there must be deep vein thrombosis which is making you to have more pain and this is one of the association with increased weight. I advice you to consult a specialist for this. Have low fat diet and increase your activity day by day. Weight loss is the main thing which can cure your symptoms. Thank you.